The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Its electric

My sister is worried about the rising costs of the electric bills - she still doesn't believe her energy stocks are enough to keep her afloat - she is trying anything possible to cut costs. She took out her prized gun, a Westley Richards Single Barrel, and shot the lights out in the back of the building. Now she wont have to pay for the motion detector in the lightly travelled back alley.

This wasn't enough for my sister. She thinks that the residents have been spoiled with more than one light in the laundry room. She made me climb up onto the machine and unscrew the light over the dryer. This is not all, I also had to unscrew the lights in the hallway and near the water meter.

My sister has charged me with the duty of maintaining this project, whenever children screw the lights back in I have to unscrew them. This game could go on forever, it is not fun and my arms hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home