The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Final answer

MTV approached my sister about shooting a pilot episode for a reality show tentatively titled "Who Wants to Be a Landlady?" D. would be the host - of course - but problems have already arisen due to my sister's demands in regard to compensation. She wants to charge the contestants, the crew and even the audience a monthly fee to participate in the show. The producers begged her to reconsider, but D. stuck to her guns. "This business model has worked for me my entire life, and I'm not about to change my ways for some fancy Hollywood types," my sister said. I'm proud of D. for sticking to her values - of course, when your values are as valuable as my sister's, you'd be a fool to abandon them!

Alright, I'm outta here - I gots to take a dump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home