The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Friday, September 22, 2006

Dogging it

My sister has had a weird bug. She has not been able to stop sneezing. All of her holistic remedies have so far failed her. She has the paranoid idea that a tenant (nay, child) is breaking the ultimate law of Ms. D. She fears the worst, that they have discovered her only vulnerability and are exploiting her weakness.

DOGS!

D has sent me on a wild goose chase to find the child who is illegally harboring a pet. She is resentful of the special relationship people have with their dogs she feels they should have this type of affection for their landlady. I have entered every apartment at least twice in the past week; this has prevented me from posting. Every search has come up empty for a dog. Though I have found valium, pot, and vodka. My confession is that I steal vodka from the tenants and refill their bottles with water. I have also stolen boxer briefs from an apartment on the 3rd floor.

D isn't sneezing because of a dog allergy. Her conscience is finally catching up to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home