The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Monday, July 17, 2006

This might make you hungry, lol!

My sister normally doesn't redecorate her "dwelling" until a tenant escapes, leaving personal belongings behind and often in the garbage room. Since she makes about $85,000 a month, she decided to buy a obscenely laquered $62,000 reproduction of an antique dining table. I don't think we're going to use it though.

For hundreds of years, we've been eating at the same table; it stretches from wall to wall. She sits at one end and I sit in a child's seat at the other. We don't talk much at dinner because "she has nothing to say to me." It's about 100 feet long and was pictured in the Da Vinci's Last Supper.

Sometimes, I refuse to eat because she's stolen my will to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home