The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bloody Hell (icopter)

I have a concussion and a broken nose because D kicked my ass again.

She is still bitter about the leaks on the roof this spring curses every time the creditors call to get her to pay them. They haven’t realized all financial inquiries should be forwarded to her ‘friends’ in Switzerland.

After browsing through the high resolution photos of the building, which she gets from a ‘friend’ at the FBI, she confirmed her suspicions that it was my fault the roof got tore up. I had tried to paint the pope's face on the roof to use as a helicopter landing pad. Well the roof was so old that when I was walking around my leg just went right through. I thought I had escaped unnoticed, until today when I experienced (like so many times before) the wrath of my sister.

Today she beat with her steel-toed timbalands. Who knows what may be in store. Pray for me.

Update: D's wrath opened the heavens and it is pouring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home