The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Friday, September 29, 2006

Shocking, really

My sister and I were engaged last night in my weekly electroconvulsive therapy session, colloquially known as ECT. I'm still a little drowsy from the anaesthesia, but as D. says, better to be temporarily drowsy than delusionally psychopathic and unremittingly suicidal.

(Ha ha ha, I love my sister's little sayings. If I could knit or were allowed to own a set of needles, I'd stitch it upon a pillow!)

Addendum: I apologize to my sister's downstairs neighbors. Whilst inducing a bilateral tonic clonic seizure, Old Butterfingers dropped an electrode and caused quite a noisy stir. I told her to be more careful, but before I knew it, D. had slapped the electrode onto my scalp and I was bouncing like a rent check!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home