The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bounce with me, bounce with me

I read this article in the Washington Post last week and was upset to find that my sister had not been interviewed. I suppose it's just as well; her views on check restitution policy are too extreme for the mainstream media. Not even Modern Landlady magazine will publish her editorials!

Besides, the article is absurd. Believe me when I say that D. has never needed to hire a private, for-profit "check-diversion company" to deal with a bounced check. She takes matters into her own hands, even if it means having to use someone else's garbage shoot. (Ours is too small to accomodate the body of an average-sized tenant.)

On a lighter note, consider the term "bad check." An oxymoron if I've ever heard of one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home