The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rumor has it

I know what many of you are thinking, but believe me when I say that the rumors are not true. In case you've been living under a rock for the past few days, there has been an absolute media frenzy surrounding my sister and the ridiculous allegations of her having had a nose job. It's really quite unbelievable what The New York Times considers news these days. Before-and-after photos of D. on the front page? And above the fold, no less! There are more important things going on in the world than my sister's button-nose. I don't understand the global fascination with it.

D. is in tears because she's made the cover of Us Weekly. I should never have mentioned my sister's affair with Nick Lachey to that editor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home