The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Broken family

The tension between my sister and brother is climbing higher and faster than an apartment's rent ceiling in even my wildest, most unregulated of dreams. On one hand, you have my sister, who - although not braindead like myself - is certainly brainless at times; and on the other, you have my brother, who is an asshole. It makes for interesting bedfellows, that's for sure.

I can overhear my brother yelling at D.; he's citing my sister's arrest and the recent federal lawsuit against the family's property management company as grounds for her impeachment. She's claiming it's all a "Jewish conspiracy." What does she think this is - 9/11?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Jack Jacobson said…

    Ouch. Too early for the 9-11 jokes? Well, probably not, if they're making movies about it already...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home