The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not much going on, after a busy day...

I played with my treasure-hole yesterday and some duct-tape. I ended up duct-taping a fan to the floor! LOL. I left it running; I'm sure my sister will find a way to profit from the extra use of electricity.

Last night, she kicked my butt (pardon my French) in Monopoly -- as usual. She always wins at that game. When she was in preschool, she took a career test; the result was "capitalist." Some people are just born great...

Anyway, I love Monopoly, even though my sister used it to prove I was incapable of taking care of my wealth in Court. She and I used to go on double dates with the Parker brothers, so they made a version featuring some of our family's properties. It's soooo nice. The pieces are made of Nazi gold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home