The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Friday, April 21, 2006

We all have different things that make us "high"

Yesterday, as many of you know, was April 20. My sister devoted a little more time and attention to roaming the halls of the Manor, in search of miscreants smoking the Forbidden Blossom. I know this is the "Land of the Free" and you're allowed to smoke anything you want as long as it's in the privacy of your own home, but my sister has her own prerogative and her own rules. If you want to stay out of trouble, read your leases!

Yesterday was also the 117th birthday of Adolf Hitler, the butcher of the Polish people. I spent the day thinking of their plight and His Holiness the Polish Project. A teller at the bank told me that I had no money and could not write him a check for $80,000; furthermore, she added that he had died. Not funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home