The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

No, she isn't racist...

My sister is by no means not swimming in money, but sometimes, when she gets drunk at a restaurant, she leaves without paying. Last night, D. suggested I treat her to a pitcher of frozen margaritas at a local Mexican place. I agreed -- somewhat in fear, but also because I really like spending time with her!

When D. saw the bill, she exclaimed, "I thought they worked for next to nothing," and refused to allow me to tip. (I stole the money from her coin-purse, so I couldn't really argue too much!)

Our family actually constructed the Alamo, originally as an overpriced apartment complex for Americans interested in watching the "action" during the Mexican-American War. D. smiled, took the sleeve of my straight-jacket, and walked out of the restaurant, boasting a victory in the "rematch."

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You almost revealed my true identity, Landlady Bing. It might be illegal to toss newspapers down the garbage shoot, but the law says nothing about sisters!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home