The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Friday, June 02, 2006

Fun Facts

I went to the laundry room last night to wash some of my padded wall coverings, but I got there at 9:30 p.m. - so I had 12 hours to kill before the machines would start up again. I've already flipped through all of the vintage cooking magazines, so I grabbed volume "D" of our incomplete Encyclopedia Britannica collection and came across a few interesting facts about my sister.

When my sister is around, even rubber balls are afraid to bounce.

My sister carries marked bills and a dye pack in her velvet satchel for in case she is robbed.

When used to describe my sister, the term "landlord" is misleading; she lords the land, as well as the wind and fire.


I know they teach most of these things in grade school, but I still thought it'd be interesting to bring them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home