The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Monday, June 05, 2006

She was the crazy sister last night!!!!

It's getting kind of hot, so I spent the weekend making ice cream for my sister. Her favorite flavors are butter pecan and rum raisin.

Yesterday, she asked for butter pecan, but I was hankering to spread the chaos from my head into the world. I made rum raisin and added A LOT of rum. She was kind of skeptical at first, and I'm kind of surprised that her button nose didn't sniff out the extra rum. It looked so cute when she was licking her cone and accidentally got a bit of ice cream on the tip of that famous nose!

Anyway, she passed out in her own vomit last night. Should I wake her up?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you sure you're not the one who is drunk? Duplicate posting is a tipoff. There's something about rum and maniacal mouse clicking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home