The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Greedy old bitch

I was trying to do some laundry in my apartment last night, when I heard the familiar banging of pipes in the walls. The building's hot water supply was being routed to my sister's apartment as usual. Normally, I just roll my eyes and think "Oh D.!" but she knew I was doing laundry tonight and that I needed the hot water! She's just trying to prove that I can't make it on my own, outside of Apt. 503.

Anyway (some of you may think this is going too far, but sisters certainly have their skirmishes!), I turned off the water for the entire building! When I returned to my apartment, I saw my washer and dryer immediately disappear in a puff of purple smoke.

In their place stood my robed sister. She smiled and said, "Oh, I'm sorry about that. You know there's some in the laundry room. Feel free to use those."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home