The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Nothing new really...

The new place is coming together. I *finally* had padding installed on the walls today. Now, I'll have something fun to do when I forget to take my pills. I considered leaving some space open to hang some art. My sister has "The Scream" by Eduard Munch in her room, It's the original work, which she jokes "is a screeeeam!" I don't get it.

I've befriended a few people who live across the street. Tonight, we're all going jogging and then being uncooperative with their caretakers. Electroshock gives me a buzz, but I wake up with a headache the next day.

They don't know me for my last name, which is very refreshing. I hope they don't notice the gargoyle slowly emerging from the stone outside my window; it's actually the protective spirit of one of my ancestors. I wish they could come over some time, but my sister won't let me put a lock on my door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home