The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Friday, April 14, 2006

Bon voyage, D.!

I don't have a lot of time to blog today. D. explained to me this morning that she needs to "lay low" for a while and has subsequently left town on a direct helicopter flight to the family's private island in Fiji. Under normal circumstances, I would join her - but with my sister's bookkeeping under federal investigation, she thought it best for me to keep an eye on things while she's gone.

The IRS is not auditing me this year because I have no money to my name - and therefore nothing to declare or to deduct. I guess that's what happens when your sister robs you of your share of the family estate and then describes you as "mentally unfit" and "a gold digger" to The New York Times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home