The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy belated Easter everyone!!!!

The weather at the Manor was wonderful this weekend (Thanks, big sis!), so I spent Sunday afternoon sitting in a Mercedes convertible just being seen and envied. My sister was going to drive me around, but she was in a bad mood. Apparently, people have been reading their leases before signing them. Don't worry; she'll still get her bonus -- just a month later.

I went to church and the priests were very nice. They even did a special prayer JUST FOR ME! It was something like "Lord have mercy on this soul who understands not what she does." My friends from across the street said they also got attention at Easter mass, but just between you and me, I don't really believe them.

BTW, the new apartment looks great; I don't pay for rent, but I don't get paid for the work I do downstairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home