The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Do I need a GED?

I need to get a new job; D. is driving me crazy. OK, so maybe I don't do much around the Manor aside from shuffling papers and doing errands for my sister, but I posted my resume on CareerBuilder.com anyway. It can't hurt, right? (No more than electroshock therapy, that's for sure.) And who knows - maybe I'll find a job where I'm actually paid!

So, here's my resume. Any headhunters out there?

Landlady Bing

The Manor, Washington, D.C. - Birth until present
CRAZY REAL ESTATE HEIRESS

-Specialized in wealth management and evasion of my sister's lawyers
-Acted as a direct liaison between my sister and Switzerland
-Assisted in daily office operations


Ha ha ha - I wrote that last bullet as a joke. Everyone knows that there is never any work being done in my sister's office, and even if there were, it certainly wouldn't be on a daily basis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home