The Crazy Life of a Crazy Real Estate Heiress

Monday, June 19, 2006

I was made for showbiz!

Sorry I didn't update on Friday. My sister turned off the internet to punish me for my misbehavior on Thursday night. She says that the Internet makes solitary confinement a lot less effective.

Anyway...

The Freemasons, a collection of people with whom she's had sex throughout the years, roasted her that evening. Caught up in everything, she forgot to give me the day's medication.

She sipped scotch and puffed on a corn cob pipe, listening to their banter. Suddenly, I don't know what got into me, but I started screaming "A corn cob pipe and a button-nose and a soul made out of coal!" The crowd thought I was hilarious, and someone even suggested that maybe I wasn't crazy and could easily manage my finances!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home